Vegan Gluten-Free Thai Hot Salad
Eating either for one or two or a side dish, this dish is satisfying and filling.
Increase the sriracha sauce if you like it very hot like my family. I LOVE this dish with fresh mango, the spicy and sweet is to die for!
Wondering what Sriracha sauce is … here it is:
You can always find it in the asian food section of your grocery store.
Thai Hot Salad
- 2 organic red skinned potatoes (juilianne)
- 2 organic yellow squashes (juilianne)
- 1 organic leek (thinly sliced )
- 2 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce or Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 Teaspoon sriracha (asian chili pepper sauce with the rooster on it)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
|This is one of those recipes I just heavily rely on my mandolin slicer for, highly recommend, as it is the fastest and easiest way to make this dish. With that said lightly oil your saucepan with organic canola oil. Toss in the garlic and salt. Sautee till fragrant.|
|Add in your potatoes and stir fry around for approximately 3 minutes. Then toss in the squash and leeks. Stir fry for another minute.|
|Stir in the sauces and sesame oil and continue to stir fry for an additional 5 minutes. Tim to serve and enjoy. Serve with fresh mango slices. This can come with rice or noodles, but it does well on its own.|