Delish & Not-So-Trad Brownies! Vegan!
Nothing like brownies that are delicious and low on guilt! Guess what … kid approved! Even tested them out on some good friends kids and they gobbled them up!
Now that is priceless … would you agree?
Delish & Not-So-Trad Brownies! YES, Vegan!
- 2 Cups organic all purpose flour
- 2 Cups organic turbinado raw sugar
- 3/4 Cups unsweetened organic cocoa or cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 avocado (medium-large) (mashed)
- 3/4 Cups coconut milk (refrigerator aisle in the carton)
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla
|Mix well the sugar, avocado, milk, vanilla, cocoa powder. The cocoa powder tends to fly around easily, so you may want to stir it into the milk first before turning on the mixer.|
|Add in the flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix well for a few minutes. Be sure that you mix the avocado in well enough that you don't see any green lumps popping up!|
|Pour into a greased 13 x 9 pan and bake at 350º for 35 minutes. Let it cool for 10 minutes before cutting. Sprinkle some organic confectioners sugar on the top if you wish! Enjoy, Lovely!|